ASME SECTION VIII FOR AIR-GAS-STEAM SERVICE
Series 88 and 89 are multiple purpose safety valves for steam, air or gas protection. Designed for durability, yet an economical choice for safety and relief applications. UV stamped; factory set and sealed. Choose for a variety of applications.
Series 88 / 89
Durable and economical choices for safety and relief applications.
Over pressure protection, Pressure vessels, Piping systems, Tanks, Compressors, Dryers, Inter- and After-coolers.
*Lift level required for steam applications.
- Adjustable tuned blow-down
- Precision lapped metal-to-metal seating
- Stainless steel springs
- Ruggedly constructed
- Closed seal hex cap or lever* option
- Wide variety of inlet and outlet options
- Disk-guided seat provides quick, accurate and excellent re-seating
- Stainless steel inserts (seat and disk)
- Stainless steel body and disk
- Chrome plating/polishing
- Oxygen cleaning
- Female inlet
- BSPT connections
Click on image for larger size